People world-wide are using social media/networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and so on) for kinds of reasons. Does those social networking can deliver Training?
- What is social media anyway? Is it a passing fad? Will it impact the way training has traditionally been delivered?
- Who uses social media? How does it work?
- What are the key trends in social learning or learning through collaboration?
- What is the impact on learning design and how do we blend social media into the design of our eLearning experiences? How do we meet learner’s needs for on-demand learning more swiftly and provide opportunities for immediate access and self-directed learning?
- What are the limitations of social media?
- What are the barriers to delivering training through social media?